Visibility

Feeling Sad

Hi Baby,

I am feeling a bit sad today. So much has happened and so much is going on. Hard sometimes not to feel a bit crazy and foolish about this and that.

Reminds me a bit of the end of Dances With Wolves. I feel like Wind In His Hair shouting from a mountain top at you, so very close and yet so far but determined to make sure you know I am not going anywhere and though the moment has us physically far apart our hearts are as close as ever.

And you know that I always keep and carry yours close to mine.

It is strange to have this crazy feeling where I am so confident about us and yet so torn by the moment. Maybe it is because it is Friday and I am heading somewhere special and you are not with me.

Or maybe it is because I will forever think of lunch on Fridays, market on Saturday followed by our day on Sunday. Maybe that is it because by this time of day I was always very excited. I had either just seen you or I knew that in just a little bit I would see you.

And I knew that I would kiss your lips, hold your hand and for at least a short moment all would be perfect in our world.

It will be again. We will have our time again, I am just impatient and though I always miss you some moments are simply harder than others.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...