Visibility

My Sweet Love

Dear June,

Nights like tonight are growing harder for me because I feel closer to you than I ever have. That might sound odd so I'll try to explain it as best I can.

After all we have been through it is hard not to want everything with you. Hard not to want to have the quiet intimate moments and the big family ones too. Having spent so much time in person it is just harder not to want that all the time.

Yet at the same time I still have plenty of patience and confidence in us. It is hard not to believe we will have our day. Hard not to believe it because it just feels right and though it is easy to poke and pick at that it just works.

Yeah, I can look at it and ask how and why I say what I say but why. What point is there in doing something like that.

Because when two people love each other as we do it just makes sense and the reality is that we aren't limited by love lust--we like each other. We are friends too and that is the keystone in our arch.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...