Dear Juneleh,
Life gets busy and we find ourselves running a million different directions so I don't always get to write you the letter you deserve.
I want you to know there is never a day that I don't think about you and us at length. Never a day where I don't smile because you are part of my life and never a day where I don't think about ways to see you more.
It is because you are a part of me now and have been for longer than I can remember. You are my best friend and I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to find you, let alone that you decided to spend time with me too.
It is a funny thing we have and I mean that in the best sense. Sometimes it is hard to be so far and it feels very cruel but when I close my eyes I can always feel you and always have this sense that we are going to find our way back to each other.
I love your heart and soul and your body, in that order.
And you are just going to have to deal with my wanting to ravish you every day, all day for the next ten thousand years.
One day we will go to Hawaii together. I might even write you about it. I might even tell you all that I see in my head and as I said earlier, in some of those spots you are actually clothed. ;)
I love you very much and hope that when times are hard you always feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment