Visibility

Could Be A Dream, Could Be Reality

Dear Sweet Juneleh,

Sometimes I think about us lying in bed just after we finish making love and I smile because I think about how happy we were.

And I think about the details and wonder why I never did with anyone else. Even when I was in love I didn't get lost in thought about all the details the way I do with you.

I can picture so many little things. I can see the faces you make, your expressions and how you responded to how I touched you.

And I think about this feeling and how fun it is to talk about being married to you and how much I love saying I love you.

It makes me feel a bit foolish and somewhat goofy. And I think about blurring the lines and doing things that I have never done with you and how comfortable we are.

And then I sometimes wonder if I tell you too much. If I should be more reserved, more quiet and more circumspect. Would you notice if I pulled back. Would you notice if I was different.

Could I really be anyone other than who I am.

So many thoughts. So many ideas. So much love.

time will tell

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...