Visibility

Know What I Think

Know what I think?

I think that we have the kind of rare and special love that lasts forever.
I think we could spend a month locked inside a closet and still like each other.
I think I can write words that will make you cry with happiness.
I think I know how to reach you when no one else can.
I think we could spend a week making love and never get tired of it.
I think every time you swallow me our connection grows deeper.
I think sometimes you wish you could turn off your feelings for me because it frustrates you to be so far.
I think sometimes I frustrate you because I know so much about you and yet sometimes I just miss what you expect is obvious.
I think that we have only just begun.
I think a lot of other things but I won't share them...now.

You can yell at me later. ;)

Ok, one more thing I am baffled by why I so enjoy hearing you say you love me. You are the woman that throws me in a million different ways.

It is a good thing.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...