Visibility

What You Remember

If I could wave a magic wand tonight we would spend some time in a hot tub and I would make love to you in every position you can think of and some you can't.

And my goal would be to wear you out and leave you feeling spent, but in the best way possible. You'd close your eyes and fall asleep knowing you are loved, cherished and adored.

I could write more, say more, share more and do more but I don't think I could love you more because I just do with all of me.

And though you might not understand or believe it every time you swallow me I feel like I am sharing my love with you and one day I want to shoot inside you.

But most important of all is that you remember what I said above you are loved, cherished and adored.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...