Hi baby,
Must be close to 90 outside and there is nothing but blue skies above. Been out doing my thing, looking for new living arrangements but always thinking about them being temporary.
Looked at our picture, thought about all the time we had and all the time we don't right now. Felt a little sad and then got that funny feeling and saw a parade of images in my head. I was in the car driving back and thinking about how it felt like going home.
Not unusual for me because every time I get to see you it feels like home. So I am listening now to rainy mood and thinking about how the impossible turned onto the improbable and how it is all going to happen again.
There is a very bright future ahead, I just know it.
P.S. You kissed me and said I love you first.
P.P.S. You need a hug and a kiss from me and a whole lot more.
P.P.P.S. Play your cards right and you'll get it. ;)
I love you, even when you are being a pain for no reason besides because I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment