Dearest Juneleh,
Sometimes I hesitate to write some things because I don't want you to feel uncomfortable but I have this feeling today that we fell deeper in love. Don't ask me to try to pinpoint when and certainly don't ask me to tell you how because that is outside of the scope of my answers...at least now.
I just know that it feels like it, but it feels different to me. It feels good. It is positive, I guess what I feel is that mature, deeper sort of love. It is that sense I get because of how well we know each other and how close we are. It is just how I know that I can ask you to do anything and you will.
2014 feels strange to me, unusual and out of sorts I. Maybe it is because I have been working so hard to get a few things done and now I am past a bunch of them and I have these new questions about what to do with the future. Just a sort of weird feeling, like more things are on the verge of falling into place.
No comments:
Post a Comment