Visibility

Beautiful Girl


Hey there beautiful girl,

Been a short while since we last spoke, don't know if you have been in hell or what. I hate the distance and I hate not talking. Bothers me to feel such a hole when you are not around because you are a part of me and have been forever.

Thought about sending you a nasty note because you pissed me off but I didn't. Didn't do it because I am sure that you created this space because you felt like you needed it and I didn't want to upset you because you are my heart.

And because I believe that we are going to end up together. As crazy as it may seem and sound I expect it to happen so we will have our time and I want you to feel free to take care of whatever it is that is going on now.

Besides you know that you can reach out to me and I'll be there. And even though you know this I want to tell you again that I think you are beautiful and sexy.

I love you baby.

P.S. One day soon we'll see each other and I'll have a big hug, big kiss and about 17 gallons for you. ;)

MLBF

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...