Visibility

Should I Be Irritated With You

Dear Juneleh,

Did I mention that I don't like when old men try to use my name for you. Bleah to that.

Should I be irritated that you haven't written me or should I just let things be. So far I have just stood here waiting to see what you would do, curious to see if you would let things go.

Sundays will always be ours and I will always think about us. Today I am thinking about how natural it is to spend time with you and how it is never work and I am confident it never will be.

Going with my gut and know that we'll get a chance to see each other soon but wishing it was today. Thinking about which of our favorite places we would eat at and smiling because one day we'll get more time to have more experiences and maybe we'll find new favorite places.

You are my favorite PITA. ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...