Baby, I hate when you say I wear you out. There is only one way that I want to do that, but I get it. I know the intensity is hard.
I know it is like a freight train that keeps coming and I am sorry about that. I am who I am and though I try to throttle some of that I just don't know how to turn it off.
And with that energy flowing both directions it is only made more intense.
I am not asking you not to say it to me because if you feel it you can. My guess is that it is part of what you love about me. Might not be your favorite feature by a long shot, but it is a part and that is how it goes.
We don't get to choose parts to love, we just choose people. I suppose for better or worse we chose each other.
It always feels good to be close with you and on a related note it cracks me up when you think I am ignoring you. So very far from the truth.
If you could read my mind, now accept, submit and kiss me. MLBF
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment