Visibility

Rain

Dear June,

Just put on my headset and turned on the Simply Rain app so that I could calm down and relax. I am wound up tight now and my entire body hurts.

It's stress and excitement that has me like this. I am not particularly nervous or worried about anything outside of the usual, but it does have me feeling a bit crazed and I am doing my best to just let it go.

So much good stuff on its way and so many changes too. So much has happened this year, sometimes hard to believe.

And yet here we are at the end of the year and so much of what I thought and dreamed about has happened. The impossible and the improbable is not my phrase but I'll take it because I feel like it describes things.

Remember woman when you get frustrated about things that they are temporarily like this and think of the time we have had and how fast it went. It went that fast because it felt that good and when you have magic the moments last forever and end in the blink of an eye.

Such was the prelude to what we have coming. Hold on to me dearest and we'll get there.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...