Visibility

Friday

You kind of aggravated me yesterday but my stress level is so high that it is almost hard not to aggravate me. Makes me crazy to be in this position and feel like I am on doing it on my own.

But you proved to me again that you are the exception because even though I was aggravated I still wanted to have my way with you. And if I could have, I would have thoroughly enjoyed getting you hot and bothered.

That is another thing I know I am good at but it would be a lot of fun to have time to try out some new tricks with you. The next time I get you in bed... Damn, this love thing is something else.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...