Visibility

Didn't Plan On Updating

Didn't plan on updating this today but I was out and for a moment I thought I smelled you. Caught me off guard, threw me and I turned in a full circle trying to figure out who it was.

I knew damn well it wasn't you but I still looked for you first. Big surprise there. Should I start singing You Were Always On My Mind. Probably not. :)

What that moment really reinforces is how powerful smell and memory are. Don't know about you or anyone else but it is not unusual for a flood of images to swirl by alongside the scent. Definitely had a few this time.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...