Well June you might wonder if the sexual innuendo has been sent your way because I am horny or interested and I have an answer.
It is both.
I am horny and I am interested.
But you know I think you are both sexy and hot and that I am not saying it because I think it is how I'll get into your pants.
I know exactly how to get into your pants. I'll use my hands and then slide them off of those long legs and give you a nice ride.
I still say that when someone asks me what I am good at I could answer that I am not just good at loving you, I am great.
Anyway, I am tearing out what little hair I have left trying to get things in order here. Hardest part is doing it myself, but the choices I made 20 years ago leave me with the consequences of today. And so it goes or so comes the revolution.
Well sexy lady there is only so much time in the day and mine is calling for me to focus elsewhere so off I go for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment