Visibility

Crazy Times

I am almost afraid to mention that I am supposed to have three different conversations about things I might do for other people. Ya know, the stuff that helps generate the income to keep food on the table and a roof over my head.

Afraid to mention it because it feels a lot like holding water in my hand and part of me is afraid speaking of it will be like squeezing my hand and watching the water run between my fingers, Been longer and harder to get to this point than I thought but maybe this is where it changes again.

Next week I'll wave when I am over your neck of the woods. You won't be able to see me unless you have x-ray vision but maybe you'll feel me passing by. Initially I had though I might have a short layover and then I'd be close enough to think about places I have driven by, lived in and visited.

Not that it would matter because 40 minutes isn't enough time to go anywhere or do anything. In fact it would probably aggravate me because I couldn't stop to grab some pizza or a sandwich at some places I came to enjoy.

Anyway it ended up not mattering because the flight is direct and so I'll just wave. Might even smile, but I won't promise. And not that it matters but when I talk about pizza I am thinking about a couple of places, rumor has it the joint I used to hit on the way home from the airport doubled itself out of existence.

Pretty sad, not really interested in the Target stuff or the buffet across the street. Oh well, there are bigger and more important things to focus on and that is what I do. I focus on the big and important things.

What a guy.

Three conversations and of course I am waiting to hear back on a few other things. One of these days I might have to build my own deal for real so that I can control more of my destiny. I control much of it, but not as much as I want.

Remember when you think of me, I just might be thinking of you. Or I could be sleeping, I don't do enough of that during the night but I am good at doing it during the day. Does anyone pay people to be a professional napper? I could do that. I would really excel.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...