Dear June,
I could tell you about how I never get tired of writing stories about us. I could tell you I love you or talk about how I want to kiss those lips of yours forever but I wouldn't want to bore you so maybe I'll save it.
Or maybe I won't.
Maybe I'll just do what feels right and go with that feeling that never goes away. Don't know how and don't know why.
I just know.
It is scary and exciting and ridiculous. A reminder that life is absurd.
It feels like we should have our own symphony. I would write it if I could. If I knew how to write music I am sure it would spill right out of me with the same ease that words do.
If I could I would undress you and lie naked in bed with you and listen to it.
I remember a moment where I kissed your lips and slid all the way inside of you. The smile in your eyes and the feel of your body next to mine.
How you told me you could stay like that forever and how I nodded my head.
Some people bring things out of you like no other. Some make you recognize and realize things you can't see or feel with any one else.
The funny thing to me is that when I think of looking in your eyes I can remember feeling just as close and just as vulnerable fully dressed as when naked.
And moments where I knew I could ask for and do anything.
MLBF
No comments:
Post a Comment