Visibility

Months

Dear June,

Ok woman of my dreams and girl I love, would you be surprised if I told you I want to have months alone with you.

I could and would take/have you in every way we could think of more than once. Some of it because I want to find out what our favorite way to do it is.

Ok, scratch that I know our favorite way but I am curious about our second, third, fourth and fifth. I have a very specific idea about what I want to do right now too and I could share that here but I am going to let you wonder.

Yeah, I know you think you know but I am still not going to say. Save it for some other day.

The point isn't that I want to wear you out in bed but that I still think it is incredible to know there is someone out there who you never get tired of spending time with.

That is exceptional, special and meaningful. You changed my life and I am grateful.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...