Visibility

There Are Days

I am certain that the stress that comes with crazy times is the secret ingredient in  the mix of things that has my stomach in knots and my hair falling out. What I find funny is how even though I know this I can't seem to get the dull ache to go away for very long.

Exercise goes a long way towards making me forget about it and generally I feel pretty damn good during it but the pounding is taking its toll and the time is coming when I'll have to find a different game to play. Hopefully that means I still have another 20 years or so.

Got some definite ideas about what I'll do then, competition is a good thing in some areas. Still I would be thrilled to wander into an extended period of normalcy and boredom. Might even write about it, got all sorts of ideas for a good story.

Don't know if I'll get to it tonight or not, but if I do it will be late.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...