Visibility

Twiddling My Thumbs

Hard to twiddle my thumbs when so much is going on and there is far too much time to wait. Very curious to see what happens this week. From a distance it looks and sounds like it could be a very good opportunity but you never know for certain until you get into it.

Not particularly thrilled about the flight. Early morning is hard and I still haven't figured out if I am going to fly in my suit or not. Sort of depends on whether I find a suitable carryon that I can use to make it easy to travel without wearing it.

Would be more comfortable doing the quick change when I arrive and not having to worry about it getting stained or wrinkled. Reserved a car, but haven't decided if I really need it or not. Figured it is easier to cancel then worry about getting there and trying to secure a reasonable rate.

Since the weather is warming up I figure it might be useful to be master of my travel destiny. If I have the vehicle I can turn the dial down and make sure I am covered in ice and not sweat. Not to mention if I get jammed I can make a run past Marshalls or Macy's.

With a bit of luck and a lot of work this could be the week that I get myself into a situation where I don't have to work as hard for so little and maybe put myself in a position in which I can dream about retiring.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...