Visibility

Crazy Times

Dear Juneleh,

Things have been so damn crazy for so long now I feel like my head is on a swivel and that it keeps spinning in circles. Some of it is good and some of it is...less good. Overall I feel like I have finally gotten things turned back around in the right direction, but I still swimming upstream and climbing uphill.

Still have a significant amount of stressful and ridiculous situations to work through. I am blaming those for wreaking havoc on my system. For a while now I have noticed that I go through extended periods where I just feel...off.

My best guess is that when I finalize a few things it will take some of the edge off of some of the crazy and I'll feel normal again. That is not to say that I feel like hell every day because that would be an exaggeration but it happens enough for me to notice. I suppose the good news is that it is easy for me to see how it connects to the outside crap.

I am very curious to see what happens in the next week or so. That could go a long way towards answering some of the questions that have been sloshing around inside my head

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...