Dear June,
I shouldn't tell you how I took a nap today and woke up thinking about how nice it you be to just roll over and take you. Got me thinking about whether I wanted to have you in a million different positions.
I think my favorite will always be with you on your back, but from behind and or bent over the couch certainly get my attention too. Did I ever mention how when we were standing in the kitchen I...
I don't just think you are sexy, I think you are beautiful and as I have told you before if given the change I would try to wear you out. :) Don't have any more time to write now and I probably shouldn't fill your...head with this nonsense. Off to take care of other stuff that is far less interesting, but pays the bills.
No comments:
Post a Comment