Visibility

Sort of Lost

Dear June,

I think the best part of being this age is waking up and realizing you are not entirely sure who you are, where you are and why. Ok that is a bit of an exaggeration because I know I am and where I am. But the thing is I am not crazy about the what I am right now so I am working on changing it.

It is an interesting position to be in because in many ways I feel cut off from everyone. I am doing it all without feeling like anyone has my back and part of me is just fine with it. I am a big boy and I don't mind being alone.

Except the thing is, I am not able to make all  of the decisions I want to make solely on my own and that pisses me off because if no one has my back I should be able to just do as I think is best. Eventually that is going to change.

Hell everything is going to change because this is not a vacuum and nothing stays the same. I am very curious to see what happens when I come out the other side because life is going to be very interesting.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...