If I asked you when the last time you engaged in a little horizontal Mambo action you probably wouldn't answer but if you did I suspect you'd say you hoped it ended quickly and that you weren't into it.
Not that I don't want you to enjoy yourself, but if its not me I hope you are bored silly. ;)
I'd tell you that it is a sad state of affairs because that is how I see it. I am not going to lie and say it is anything other than dead on this end because it is not. This isn't supposed to be how life is and as I have said many time it is not how mine will end. It may go on for a bit longer because I am not in a position to change it yet, but it will change.
Change is the rule of the day. My promise to myself to continue to work towards making some significant and fundamental changes so that the future I am building will be better than now and less likely to continue to be such a mess.
The positive side of it all is knowing that because I am taking control I'll get it situated, adjusted and fixed so that I go to bed knowing I did not just my best, but what I had to do. A kinder, gentler and happier Johnny will be good for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment