Visibility

Certainty

Ask me about certainty and I'll tell you about that which I think and that which I know. Doesn't necessarily have to include a response about people, relationships or anything like that, although it could.

Instead I'll say today I am certain I need to keep pushing to move back and to be doing something other than what I am doing.

Thus far I wake up with limited interest in doing it and work hard to not spend the day irritated and cranky because I don't particularly enjoy it. Maybe that will change once this training period goes away but the training isn't very good and I get irritated because I feel like I know more about most of this than they do.

I try to have a good attitude because that is important. Was pleased to get a check when nothing had been coming but it is less than half of what I was making and that made it very painful. Going to keep working on getting something else, still haven't heard yes or no from two so maybe one or both will come through.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...