Visibility

Expectations

There is a difference between what I want and what expect. I am very conscious of the distinction and as I have said many times I have a clear idea of what I hope will materialize but no way to determine if it will other than the Magic 8 Ball.

I could tell you the Magic 8 Ball said we would sleep together again and that other things would happen. Well, I suppose I ought to tell you I asked quite some time ago and the answers I got were:

You may rely on it
As I see it, yes
Most likely
Outlook good

Since everyone knows that the Magic 8 Ball is never wrong I take that as proof that these things will happen. But than again everyone knows the Magic 8 ball doesn't operate on our time schedule so it could be referring to 30 years from now.

Time will tell one way or another but in the interim the only serious expectation I have is that I will find a way to claw out of this hole and I'll stop living in the darkness. Because I am tired of feeling like I am fucked and having no relationship to sex.

If I am going to be fucked it ought to mean that naked time has commenced but that is neither here nor there. Really what I want most is to feel some stability in the career and wallet, everything else falls into place after that.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...