Visibility

The Cabin

Had a dream we went to a cabin, don't know where, don't know when. Might have been beach or mountains, could have been now or later. Details don't matter for this story, in spite of what you may say girly.

What I know is that whole astrological thing about healing each other took place. When we made love we were both fully engaged. No one was thinking about the chores that had to be done or appointments to be made.

I looked in your eyes and knew that we were in our own private space and that was what really made it even more magical. We communicate so very well and we are good at just giving each other things that other people can't,

If someone asked about our sex life I'd smile because I could tell them it is awesome. I could say if I want a quickie or whatever it happens. I could say I can take you whenever and know I am not exaggerating. But again, this moment in the cabin was different because in a quickie you are engaged in a different way. You are doing your best to make the other person happy but part of you is already moving to the next task,

This wasn't that. This was that moment in time, two people painting a love picture. How goofy does that sound and that makes all the difference.There is this smile you have that is different, a look that I have seen multiple times but it doesn't always come out.

That one makes me very happy because of how I think you feel. I love you baby, think I always have, even when I didn't know it.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...