Visibility

Tired

Dearest Juneleh,

I am very tired but I can't say I am surprised by it. Every time you start something new there is a certain amount of fatigue that comes from/with all of it. Today was a decent day, far better than yesterday but not enough to make me feel like I want to do this.

I am doing my best to maintain a positive attitude because at the moment this is what I have and I can't afford to just walk away. It may not be like that for long, or so I hope. Tomorrow I have a follow up with a place that had fallen off of the radar for a while.

It seems like it has potential but we'll wait and see what else I learn and if it really is in the realm of possibility. Might be the thing that leads to a big move and then again it might not. If you were here I'd make you straddle me and tell you about it.

But you are not so I won't.

More to say, more to share but no time to do so now, maybe later.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...