Visibility

More Moments

Every now and then there are moments that remind me of people, places or things. Don't always know why or what prompts them, just that it happens. I don't think there is anything different or unusual about it.

Although sometimes I do wonder if my imagination is more vivid or graphic than others.

Had a great steak that made me think of your birthday dinner, so maybe that is what led down this particular pathway. Made me think of a moment with you where your legs were wrapped around me and I felt like I could feel every part of you.

I remember kissing your mouth and wondering if time had stopped because for just a second it had. I expect that is one of those memories that will last a lifetime. Funny how life experiences affect our perception of things and how they impact our choices.

I suppose too part of why that moment stuck with me because there is this look you get in your eyes and a smile that comes with it. I know you are curious what I am referring to, but I don't think I am going to try to describe it here. Not sure if I could, don't worry though, it is a good look.

Maybe if you ever get lucky again you'll get a picture of it. Maybe not. None can say. Hard to believe another year has almost come and gone. Time for me to get back to work, got some deadlines to attend to.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...