Visibility

What Is It They Know

“What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the print I have read in my life.” ― Walt Whitman

“We were together. I forget the rest.” ― Walt Whitman

“And your very flesh shall be a great poem.” ― Walt Whitman

Sometimes I like to read the work of the masters and wonder what it is they know and if I have ever experienced it.

In some cases I know without a doubt that I have. I have loved and lost and loved and lost more than once.

I know what it means to be lost in a world only known by another and to wander through the woods and world created by two people.

Experienced that moment and that place where you can't figure out where you start or end only that you are there because you are part of another.

It is that place that is created where you can say you want to make love or suggest that you are going to fuck her like a rag doll and you know she is happy and fulfilled because of who said it.

I know the look in the eyes, I know the expression and the physical manifestation of it all. Yeah, I know it 'cuz I have been down that road before.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...