Visibility

Dreams

Dearest June,

My dreams are vivid and sometimes when I wake it takes a moment for me to figure out where they start and where they stop because they feel so real.

I hear the echoes of the voices of those who were with me, smell their scent and feel their touch. I lie in bed, sometimes eyes open, sometimes eyes closed and take a moment to let it all settle inside my mind.

Occasionally I am certain what happened is a preface or prelude to other things that will be. You may think me crazy, but I have dreamt of being with you more than once and some of those times did come true.

You may see we love or loved each other so deeply and passionately there wasn't anything special about it and perhaps you are right. But perhaps I am too.

Maybe both can be true.

Had another one of those not so long ago, only remember pieces, fragments of images and mostly go off that crazy gut feeling of mine.

So here I sit staring out the window wondering whether what I see, feel and think is likely to go in particular and specific directions. At times I feel so much like it is just me against the world and then again I feel like I have a ton of support.

Maybe both can be true here too.

Something tells me it won't be long before I get some answers. Something tells me I am going to get to experience some serious highs and some serious lows. I'd prefer to be in the middle, but we don't always get that chance.

I'd tell you I want a hug and maybe something else but you already assume that so I'll just leave it unsaid and let you wonder if I am leaving it to your imagination or something else.

I need to stop fighting online with some of these Trump supporters, They are too fucking stupid to see  reality, but I am too dumb to just leave it alone thinking that maybe I'll reach one or two fence sitters and push them back towards the light and away from the dark side.

-Johnny

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...