I have got something for my picky eater. A tasty delight she hasn't had in a while.
If I could figure it out I'd spirit you off to some island hideaway and help you unwind, relax and forget the world for a little bit. I know your brain is like a browser with 198 open tabs, but I have some ideas for how to close most if not all of them.
I always wanted a little excitement but not the current crap we have going on here. I flip back and forth about what to do and how to do it.
Not ready to just give up but uncertain about whether we can fix what is broken. Possibility is absolutely there, but will we collectively do so?
Dunno.
More fun to talk or think about other...things.
Curiosity pushes me on some stuff as do some other ideas but I'm saving that for a different time. Might not ever share or say, but I might.
Life is filled with twists and turns. Hug you later woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment