Dear Juneleh,
Don't let your "I see that you are busy" pal know I took my shirt off to write this post or that I can speak with knowledge about 'busy' experiences. ;)
Jammed for time, got to get back to work so that I can send out meeting invites for a very big meeting. This one could be huge, no exaggeration.
Almost afraid of jinxing it if I say anything but it got moved from tomorrow to next week.
Let's hope I get lucky knowing that I made my own luck with this one. It is with our people so I am excited about working with them and knowing I can probably help in many ways.
Almost goosed you the other night just for fun, but I didn't.
Might not ever or I might.
Never know what can happen even when you know things.
No comments:
Post a Comment