Visibility

Inside You

Dear Juneleh,

Be careful about letting me inside your head because once that happens I'll get back inside all the other places and spaces too. ;)

Kind of funny to see you here, but I kind of like it. We'll see how it all goes and you might find yourself with a life changing experience or two or twenty.

Never imagined it would be as it is or believed it is the only way. Certainly learned life can be filled with twist and turns. Still believe I am the guy who can carry and support you like no other.

Why?

Why not. It fits

But I am not focused on the long term, just looking at the present.

Still wondering about those lips and how they feel pressed up against mine. Hell, still thinking about you fit inside my arms. Always have.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...