Dearest Juneleh,
You have been pretty damn steady at reaching out during some pretty tough moments for me and I am grateful. Sometimes it is funny to me how we don't discuss some of the things I share in here.
I have thoughts and ideas about why that is or isn't, but most of the time I don't spend time wondering or analyzing because regardless of what circumstances say we are or are not in many ways we are like the old married couple.
But in a good way, maybe the best way.
I think there is a very deep level of trust that you don't get with just anyone. It is why I believe I can still make you cum harder than anyone else..
It is why I believe many things.
Maybe those things are true or maybe they are false. I don't know, can't know without testing them out.
I have my ideas about what is coming and who. :)
But mostly I am grateful, you are a pain-in-my-ass, but most of the time I think you have been worth it.
Most of the time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment