Visibility

You Almost Got Lucky Tonight

You almost got lucky tonight sweet Juneleh. Almost got to feel the magic in full and not partial.

Almost got to be fully naked, in all ways...almost. But as the poets say, what is will be and what won't will not.

Some balls may be blue bluish but the best belong to the man who is Jewish.

Ok,  I don't know about the last part, but I do know I felt lightning in under that red moon lit night.

Could have kissed you, could have made love to you, could have bent you over the car or demanded your mouth.

Would have been amazing.

And now we watch the future roll forward and see what it brings.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...