Juneleh,
I expect you think I am part crazy, but there are days where I am certain you are mine again. Don't know why, there is no logic to it.
It just feels right.
Sometimes that passes and I think I am nuts and then something happens and it comes back.
Used to try to figure it out and now I just mostly accept there is something mystical and magical between us. What it is and what means, well who knows.
I am pretty certain we're going to explore more of this before we die. Pretty sure we'll be intimate again, physically and mentally/emotionally.
Maybe we have our disagreements and challenges--but I think when we let the walls down we really like each other.
It is that whole thing of knowing we can spend years together and not get sick of each other. It just works. So I can live with being thought of as crazy and or crazy like a fox.
I can live with a lot of things.
But I would be lying if I said I didn't miss spending time with you.
You can read part one if you want, or skip it. Up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment