Dear Juneleh,
You won't be surprised if I tell you I expect to spend time with you and that I expect to have you. If we were magically transported into our own suite I wouldn't know what I would do first.
I'd hug and kiss you, run my hands all over you but I can't say if I'd ask for your mouth or gently put you on your back and bury myself inside of you.
Might do both, could be one or either.
I could tell you I wand to do it doggy or see you on top.
Could just hold you in my arms and enjoy the connection.
I am sure I'll make love to you and I am sure I'll fuck you but how, when and where I can't say.
When?
That is the biggest question to me. When. Not how or where.
I told you if you come here to our cyberhome it says to me you are interested in us and my only expectation there is to see where it leads. Have my ideas, but life has proven that you never can tell what can or cannot be.
So I start with the simple and the easy.
I haven't any doubt our world can be our refuge and that is invaluable.
So know when we get our moment I will be focused on you. Not that I am not now, but I look forward to being able to pay that kind of focused intimate attention.
I want to make you cum over and over. I have missed that. You're so damn sexy, gives me a chill watching your toes point and feeling your body tingle. I like taking care of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment