Dear Sweet June,
I wrote a post the other day that I am not sure you have read so just in case here is the link.
When I told you I would write for you I didn't mean that I would write you a letter but you took it that way and I figure what the fuck.
Already told you all sorts of stuff, why not just write, especially if it makes you feel good cuz I like taking care of you.
Could write about asking you to blow me because I know you like it and hell, so do I.
Could write about cooking you a meal because I really can do that too. Not classically trained, kind of messy in the kitchen but I make it work.
Could write about making love to you.
Could write about just lying in bed with my Lady June and talking. Could talk about our world.
Got to tell you, if we ever ended up living together, out in the open, and everyone knew about us they still wouldn't know about our world.
That place is ours forever, no matter what happens.
It would be obvious to people and they would know we had it and they weren't/aren't part of it/.
You smell good woman, my oh my, you always smell so damn good. I could tell you a story or two about that...
Might be a little tipsy now, going to end this for the moment before I say too damn much.
Will end by saying I really miss having hours of uninterrupted time with you. Life is a hell of a ride, a hell of a ride.
Never know if you'll grab the brass ring or be thrown from the horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment