Dear Juneleh,
Even though you haven't acknowledged my words, requests or proposals here I hear your voice in the silence and see you nod your head in assent.
Been smiling about my favorite YoYo all damn day. Don't take it the wrong way, I would be aggravated on the corporate front if that is how I was treated too.
Can't help but picture a YoYo swinging back and forth or bobbing up and down and what can I say, you were awesome at that.
I want more. I want your lips wrapped around me.
I want your arms and legs too.
Hell, I need them and I think you do too which is why you haven't told me to go away.
I look forward to having you again. Look forward to watching your eyes as I slide all the way in, you are so damn sexy.
Still believe our hearts and souls are connected for a deeper purpose. Still believe there is some sort of spiritual thing there. You don't have to agree or believe, that is ok.
Still believe we can learn from each other and give so much that we don't get elsewhere.
Still not asking for long term commitment nor trying to say you are just here for sex. That is not it at all. You mean too much to me for that.
Just laying some cards on the table that say life is short and we deserve to see what can happen. Could go somewhere, might not.
But when you think you might be able to hold hands and fly together you ought to find out and not let it go because it might hold a challenge or two.
So smile my girl, and remember when you are thinking of me I just might be thinking of you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment