Dear June,
Watched you sing twice and thought about a bunch of things. Thought about meals we shared and times spent alone. Pictured you on your knees and on your back.
But I thought about our birthday and how we sat on the couch holding hands watching a movie and just enjoying time together.
Thought about when I can look you in the eye and just talk. Thought about when I can wrap my fingers in your hair or grab your waist and take you.
Thought about whispering in your ear that I want to make love to you and thought about being crude and saying I need to put my dick in your mouth and feel you suck on my head.
Thought about bending you over the couch and manhandling you.
Thought about how when you and I are at our best we're pretty damn good.
Wondered how long it is going to be before I wrap you up in my arms and you really let go and share with me.
Wondered when I'll be more direct and whether you can stand the intensity of my glare. Thought about whether that bit about us healing each other has any truth and figured it probably does.
Been 18 years, how the fuck did that happen woman.
Certainly not the guy I used to be in some ways but I am more myself than ever. If you are interested in finding out about him you might meet him.
Either way, we're going to get some time to do our thing. One day you'll look up at me and wonder if I could be any deeper or if we could feel any closer. I am certain of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment