Visibility

How Long Part II

 Dear June,

I don't think you have read How Long so I am putting the link here so you can see it.

Not a big Valentine's Day guy but I'd spread some romance with you for no other reason than just because. 

You're a major pain-in-my-ass but you have been part of my life in one way or another for so long it is hard to remember a time when you weren't.

I imagine you might say the same about me, hard to say because there are moments when I am certain when I know you and times where I think maybe I don't know so much.

But ask me to pick between the two and I will always opt for saying I know you because I feel you, always have.

Always hear your voice when I read your words and the gut feeling in my belly is we have a ridiculous amount of potential.

Again, I won't say what we'll be in the future, but I will have you again. I will look down and see you looking up at me. I will bury myself inside you and we'll remember again that we have shared more mature intimacy than any other.

How do I know this?

I just do.

We can't stop finding each other and no matter what we do we go back and look for our other half. 

Baby, to me that is all the proof I need that we are going to dip our toes into this again and see what happens.

Timing and circumstances aren't perfect but they are closer to being what we would ask for than they have been in years.

We're on the long and winding road, even if we don't know for how long or where it goes. We're on it because we can't not keep walking a little bit farther and a little bit longer. Maybe even deeper.

Guess you know a bit about some of what I am thinking about, but certainly not all of it. There is all sorts of good stuff to talk about.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...