Visibility

Let's Play A Game

 You might think I am going to suggest let's play hide the a salami or let's see if June can deep throat Johnny. Both are fun and both will be played, but I think we're going with let's see when my sweet girl submits.

Let's see when Babeleh says, "Johnny, I miss you terribly and need to hide in your arms and listen to your heart."

Or we can play when Johnny says no to June unless she says please.

If you ask nicely I may even write you a very special letter. May write it regardless and see how long it takes you to find it.

Always a nice surprise to see you come by here, sometimes you surprise me. It a good thing, mostly.

Had one horrific day Juneleh, wanted to scream. So damn frustrating. Hoping I figured it out and solved a few things, but I don't know.

I think I may have to go through some more hell to get to the other side. So damn annoying, but I guess I'll figure it out.

Whole body hurts from being clenched.

Feh.

Want to help me smile. ;)

Got to run for now, see you around Lady June.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...