Dear June,
Looks like we have a new visitor rolling through this place but I don't recognize the IP. Pretty sure it wasn't you and pretty sure you haven't read the last couple of posts.
Pretty sure the next time I see you here I am going to reach out and ask you when we can sleep together and when we can hang out.
Beyond pretty sure that you have considered it more than once and that you haven't made a final decision.
Certain that you could give yourself to me and enjoy it but that you wonder where it will lead and if we'll end up addicted to each other again.
Not sure we ever got over that addiction, it just sort of fades a bit because we make it that way for our own comfort.
Got my suspicions about the how and why, maybe it is tied into that four letter word. Don't go for as many years as we have without something deep and I am not talking about being buried deep in the physical sense.
Though there is something to it.
Nah, it is a mental/emotional thing and maybe chemical too. We really are tied together in some ways and how that plays out, well now isn't that the million dollar question.
Anyway, didn't plan on writing anything new until you visited again, but I did. So I could stroke your ego and tell you I think you look hot and tell you all sorts of other stuff that you already know but like hearing from me.
Magic 8 ball says you'll hear it in person one day, if not before.
Life is one hell of a ride huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment