Visibility

First Post On Monday

 Dear Juneleh,


Taking a short break to write the first post of the day and expect I'll probably write a second one here just because.

Haven't decided if I want to ask you if you remember what it was like to kiss me and to be kissed or if I am going a different direction.

Can't decide if I want you from behind, on your back or with your legs over my shoulders. Hell, I can't decide about a lot of things.

Can't wait to have you and can't wait to watch you wrap your lips around me.

Mostly can't wait to wrap you in my arms and have some time in our world. We need it.

Been a long year, baby, let me carry you for a bit and let's enjoy what only we can do for each other. It is time.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...