Visibility

Second Post

 Dear Juneleh,

As promised earlier this is the second post of the day, wrote one earlier.

I keep getting interrupted so this one will be shorter for now, though I may come back and add to it. I really need my own office so that I don't have to contend with constant interruptions.

Anyway, I am curious to see if you come back tonight as I suspect you might. I'd like to take you away for a few days and have you to myself.

Not just because I intend to have my way with you because that is going to happen but because I'd like to get a chunk of time to just be with you. There is much to catch up on and talk about and if I had my druthers there would be plenty of time to just be.

But as I mentioned before I am not setting huge expectations. I am here to see what happens.

And if you think that means I want to make love to you, fuck you, ride you and cum in your mouth multiple times you're right.

And let's not forget, I like making you cum and remember getting multiples out of you and want to do that again. It is damn sexy and I like taking care of you.

So there are a few things, but it is all one step at a time now. Got a few ideas, oh yes I do and maybe I'll ever share them with you.

But first, we have to see each other and we will, Pasqualina said so. ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...