Visibility

I Feel It Coming

 Dear Sweet Juneleh,


I feel it coming. I sense something growing and building and it is not me exploding in your mouth. 

Could I have avoided that? Yeah, but I think you know by now how I think of you and it is not solely physical.

It is everything else that comes with it that gets me. There are so many things I want to share with you and talk about. You have occupied a place no one else has and that is meaningful to me.

We're both vaccinated now and it is just a matter of time before we get our moment. Just a matter of time before we see if you can withstand the intensity of my gaze. ;)

Just a matter of time before I pull you in close and whisper things in your ear. I know how to reach your heart and soul.

I know how to make you feel like a woman and remind you what electricity feels like and how to take you away from the 10,093,938 thoughts that are constantly moving through your mind.

It is going to happen Sweet June, you will find yourself looking up at me again. I will have you. I will take you and we will have our moment in our castle again.

The drawbridge will open for us any time we choose to approach it.

This I know and so many other things. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...