Visibility

Second or 25th August Update

Dear June,


Are you going to make me wait longer to bend you over the couch and have my way with you. Am I really going to have to wait longer to watch you wrap your lips around me and wrap my fingers in your hair.

Baby, I need to figure some things out and I need your help. I need your body and your attention. I need some in person loving and I need to feed you.

I have to figure out what is going on. I think things are working fine and it is just a question of the right personnel but can't say without science.

So I am asking for your body. I want all of you and I want to figure out if I am right. Two pumps and I can be buried to the hilt.

Hell woman, I will take care of you. I will make your toes point and your body quiver. That hasn't changed and I guarantee I can make you scream.

Time to submit and let me have my way with you. We're over due.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...