Visibility

An August Update

Dear June,


Don't know when you are going to read this but have noticed for the last year or so you seem to show up once a month, sometimes more.

We haven't discussed FB 'rules' in years if ever but I find it funny how you give so many people a heart emoji and just a like to me. I am sure it is intentional but have no clue if you are trying to send a message to me or to others.

Not the biggest or most important thing but I suppose I notice because you are important to me. Not sure of what my role is or isn't in your life and most of the time don't think about it.

No point in agonizing or analyzing that which is complicated and not necessarily based upon logic or rational thought and yes, I know it goes both directions.

Funny sometimes how surreal the world is because I know so damn much about your life and in some ways so very little. Almost asked if someone was going to take their Dora bed to college but there wouldn't have been any context and didn't want to make anyone feel weird.

Mostly just writing to say I miss you and yeah, I can reach out and say that directly. Can call, email or text but am waiting on you.

Wondering what it means when you say you have so much going on. I am sure you know you can tell me, but I am not pushing because if you want me to know you will give me the update.

I suspect it is easier to keep your distance if you don't share that stuff with me and that is probably part of it. Still believe you'll be in my arms again but as always I make no prediction about the full context of that.

I only say we'll make love again because that connection isn't severed. Will it be once, 18 times or a million?

Maybe, not worrying about that one either.

Got to get back to work now.


No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...