Dear Lady June,
You won't be surprised to hear that I have been thinking about you and the many ways I know you.
Thought about making love to you and thought about fucking you as both have always been amazing. I don't have to concentrate to remember what it was like to slide into you and the look in your eyes.
Sometimes I am tempted to call you and ask you to let me fuck you. To say I want you on your back and from behind, to have my way with you.
Sometimes I have the same urge to call you and say I am done waiting for you to blow me and that it is time again.
I am sure you would agree that all of these things are easy and more importantly enjoyable. Hell, I'll never forget moments like the smile you gave me after you swallowed me the first time.
It is the connection that drives it. It just doesn't go away or fade. Sure with an effort we can make it appear to be diminished but I don't think it really is. Fact is I think you have avoided being in my arms because it makes missing me that much harder.
Sure you can tell yourself there are complications and complexities and use those as excuses but it doesn't change the root.
Hell, I could bury my face between your legs and ravish you that way or lock our lips together and kiss you into our secret world. You can call me delusional. You can call me crazy or a dreamer.
Don't care. We need this, you and I. We need to engage in carnal activities with our physical bodies and not just our minds.
I need to buried to the hilt, your legs wrapped around me and our voices whispering in each other's ears. That union is magical and we have had some amazing conversations.
Give into me girl, let go and let me take you away for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment